question

raquo avatar image
raquo asked

Controlling the LED circle

I'd love to be able to control the color of the top LED circle when responding to requests. Either by itself or in combination with `outputSpeech` and `card` in the response syntax. Perhaps something more complex too: be able to specify colors for predefined animations such as blink slow/fast, circle clockwise/counterclockwise. This would give us a nice chance to provide user feedback while we're processing commands (i.e. send a clockwise rotation if the command is understood and we're requesting data from an external API, rather than waiting for the API without any feedback that something is occurring).
alexa skills kit
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rgr@amazon avatar image
rgr@amazon answered
raguo, Thank you very much for your feedback, the current UX paradigm is currently still a work in progress, and these are things we are thinking about as we progress, we will definitely incorporate your feedback to drive future efforts. Thanks again!!
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mike Klepper avatar image
Mike Klepper answered
+1
10 |5000

taciturnip avatar image
taciturnip answered
I was just discussing this with another developer. +1
10 |5000