question

Robert Hawkins avatar image
Robert Hawkins asked

Allowable Intent Whitelist

Include in the response an optional array whitelist of allowed Intents. If this array is used, then Alexa will only permit one of those allowed Intents. There are many times when the application expects only a small subset of available Intents, depending on the context what was asked. This would eliminate many false positives. I'm new to this development, but currently I'm asking for a word and it's firing a YesIntent way too frequently. So as a result I've had to declare instead of [i]YesIntent Yes[/i] I've made it [i]YesIntent {Yes|whatTheySaid}[/i] Just so that if it misfires I can send it to the appropriate Intent handler. It would be more accurate if it could fire the right intent. Not to mention that there are times when the same word could have totally different meanings, which this would also streamline.
alexa skills kit
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Nick Gardner avatar image
Nick Gardner answered
Hi, Thanks for the request, we've made a note of it. -Nick
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.