question

Jesus avatar image
Jesus asked

Tranfer App between accounts.

Hi, I'm trying to transfer some apps from my account to another developer account, it's incredible how frustrating this is, in Google Play and Apple is just a couple of clicks, and within hours your apps have been transferred, but Amazon is desperate ... 7 days ago I'm trying to transfer my apps, 7 days !! I sent emails to apps-notices@amazon.com and contracts-legal@amazon.com, they responded saying they were going to look at my case, but 7 days have passed and no one tells me anything, I have sent many emails and nobody answers me . I need to transfer my apps urgently. Can anyone shed some light on this matter? This is my case number 1332666481 Best Regards
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Melody avatar image
Melody answered
Hi Jesus, Thank you for posting on the forums. We apologize for the wait. Please be aware that the app transfer process is a complex procedure to complete. Please wait for an update via your current open case. Thanks!
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jesus avatar image
Jesus answered
Hi, this is crazy, now is February 20, and still is in proccess? .... 13 days for make a simple transfer when in Google and iOS is only a few hours?
10 |5000