question

Rand M avatar image
Rand M asked

Referral/Affiliate fees for promoting/linking to skills

This would fit in with the app/skill-store model as well as much of Amazon's existing affiliate/referral programs for other products. Currently, entire websites (encouraged by Amazon widgets) are built around referring people to Amazon products. In the case of skills, this would provide publicity as well as a monetary incentive for sites to refer others to specific skills. In the event that those skills are monetized, it would also provide the possibility of some type of micro-kickback on a per-use basis. Of course, this would necessitate change to the current model where new skills just show up and are enabled/disabled by the user via the Echo App... An app/skill-store model would work well for this... Thank you
alexa skills kit
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Rand M avatar image
Rand M answered
deleted - I can no longer edit my original post and subsequent posts seem to just copy the text of the original. I'll wait a while and post a new one.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.