question

M. Goodrich avatar image
M. Goodrich asked

Staging environment?

So I've 3 skills currently pending certification. I'd like to be able to work on some additional features for one of them (I know I'll have to re-submit for cert afterwards). Would be nice if there was an easy way to create a clone of a project, or some sort of staging vs production environment. This would come into play even more after publication. Of course, is easy enough to just set up a second skill manually, so not a blocker, but a staging environment would be nice. Mark
alexa skills kit
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jjaquinta avatar image
jjaquinta answered
It doesn't help you now, but once a skill is certified, it automatically creates a clone, and leaves the original read-only.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

M. Goodrich avatar image
M. Goodrich answered
Ah, thanks, that's about 90% of what I want. Easy enough to create my own clone if I happen to want to do work during the certification process.
10 |5000