question

Clashcity Rocker avatar image
Clashcity Rocker asked

sick and tired of Amazon [Reminder] Version update Notice - Update your App

Amazon keep emailing me and trying to force me to update my apps on Amazon marketplace. There is a reason the apps are out of date (Amazon making my life diffucult by imposing rules that Google don't). Can't seem to stop these emails, thinking of just closing my Amazon developer account, it's pretty much dead anyway (less than 1% of my app downloads are from Amazon, the other 99% Google).
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Ocal S avatar image
Ocal S answered
newer had this problem
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.