question

N. Fradkin avatar image
N. Fradkin asked

Test scripts

The simulator is great. I'm glad that now I can regression test my skill without having to speak a whole lot of commands. However having to type or paste in many commands still is cumbersome. Now we need to taken it to the next level. A way to run through multiple commands in a batch and get a report of the results. For example, a developer could paste in or upload a comma separated values file that contains the spoken command, the expected output speech and optionally other attribute values expected in the response. The simulator could run through them all and return the list of commands and an indication of either success or failure. Failure would include the response object.
alexa skills kit
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

jjaquinta avatar image
jjaquinta answered
You should try EchoSim: https://github.com/jjaquinta/EchoSim It supports JSON based test scripts, and even suites of test scripts.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.