question

sergeyp2 avatar image
sergeyp2 asked

Payments in Russia

Hello! Today I've created account here in order to sell my Android app and now I weigh viability of this idea. I have a few questions: 1. I am a developer from Russia. I see that "electronic payments" are not available for Russia (although almost all Russian banks participate in SWIFT). Are there plans to add "electronic payments" for Russia? 2. There is a "minimum fee" to cash a check in Russian banks, something between 30 to 50$ per check. So in case of 100$ check I will lose considerable part of my payment. Do I have some way to raise a threshold after which I will receive payment or some way to suspend payments and then resume them when amount of payment will be resonable big to justify bank minimum fee. Message was edited by: sergeyp2 Message was edited by: sergeyp2
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Melody avatar image
Melody answered
Hi, Thank you for posting the forums and welcome to the Amazon Appstore! Unfortunately, at this time, we only support payments via check for developers in Russia. However we are continually working to add new payment methods for international developers. Please see the Amazon Developer Blog for updates and announcements regarding new payment methods for international developers. Although we are not able to adjust the established payment thresholds, we can place your payments on hold until further notice. This would allow your payment balance to grow to an amount that would justify the fee charged by your financial institution. If you would like to place your payments on hold, please submit a request through the "Contact Us" form ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) in your Developer Portal.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.