question

Terry avatar image
Terry asked

Linking your 'apps product list' to your app

How to link the user to "All Apps by the publisher" in the Amazon Appstore market for device. In Google Play its done by redirecting user to the following LINK. market://search?q=pub:
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Hi Nextin, I tested this and found a way to link the user to "All Apps by the publisher" in the Amazon Appstore market. You can use any of the publisher's package name and pass it to the following link: amzn://apps/android?p= &showAll=1 You can get more information on linking to Amazon client at: https://developer.amazon.com/sdk/in-app-purchasing/sample-code/deeplink.html Hope this helps.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Martin Finch avatar image
Martin Finch answered
I tried what you mentioned in our game: amzn://apps/android?p= &showAll=1 it didnt work on my android nexus device. did anyone else have the same problem. It just took me to the product page, not a page listing all our games. Thanks for any help, Martin
10 |5000

Venkat@Amazon avatar image
Venkat@Amazon answered
Hi Martin, For listing a page with all your apps, you can use below deep link along with parameter as common words from your package name amzn://apps/android?s= For more than one parameter, use space(%20) as a delimiter. For eg - amzn://apps/android?s=com.test.abc (where com.test.abc is common to all your package name) amzn://apps/android?s=test1%20test2%20test3 (where test1, test2 and test3 are part of all your package names)
10 |5000

Real Game avatar image
Real Game answered
Dear Venkat I have the same problem the deep link doesn't work amzn://apps/android?p=com.amazon.mp3&showAll=1 and when I tried your method amzn://apps/android?s=com.test where com.test is common to my package name, it shows other app as well best regards alan
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi, Could you please clarify what do you mean by "doesn't work"? Are you not able to link the target app? Could you please post your code? "com.test" should be common for other apps. Why don't you use an unique package name by suffixing your company name?
10 |5000

Amazon Customer avatar image
Amazon Customer answered
same problem, deep link ,it doesn't work Intent intent = getPackageManager(). getLaunchIntentForPackage("cn.amazon.mShop.android"); if(intent != null){ Uri uri = Uri.parse("amzn://apps/android?p=com.amazon.mp3"); intent.setData(uri); startActivity(intent); }
10 |5000

DougM@Amazon avatar image
DougM@Amazon answered
Hello Amazon Customer, Looking at the URI you are posting if you are wishing to have more than 1 product show up, you are using the incorrect URL syntax. If you look at our Deeplink guidelines at : https://developer.amazon.com/appsandservices/apis/earn/in-app-purchasing/docs/deeplink , you will see that you need to append(without quotes) '&showAll=1' to the end of your URL. For the Amazon MP3 example, amzn://apps/android?p=com.amazon.mp3&showAll=1 should show all apps from the same vendor account that the app originates from based on its package name.
10 |5000