question

Brandon Hoskins avatar image
Brandon Hoskins asked

Reporting Issue

I have over 3,000 downloads from one app that are not being charged. I have submitted a case over a month ago 1375490351‏. I have only received one email telling me your were escalated my issue. What do I have to do to get an update on the status of my case. I have sent several emails but I have heard nothing. Please let me know what is going on. I am considering removing my apps if I don't get an answer because I can't afford to keep giving away 1000's of apps for no reason. Thanks Brandon
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Tony@Amazon avatar image
Tony@Amazon answered
Hello Brandon, Thank you for your patience with this issue. We are still investigating your issue. Since this issue involves your payments, as soon as we have more information, we will reply to you directly via your "Contact Us" case, rather than in a public forum.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Brandon Hoskins answered
it is 657 downloads on April 07 2015 and 2473 downloads on April 28 2015. For a total of 3,130 downloads. I also have this case number 1389499061 for the second case I created because of the issue on April 28th 2015. Let me know if you need any more information or if you have any information you can give me on this matter. Thanks Brandon
10 |5000

Brandon Hoskins answered
It has been 2 months and still nothing from the contact us form even though I have sent several emails. Someone please Help.
10 |5000

BusyMom avatar image
BusyMom answered
a null
10 |5000

Brandon Hoskins answered
Thanks just keep me informed through email. Does it usually take this long?
10 |5000