question

jondecker76 avatar image
jondecker76 asked

Any Jawbone UP users here?

I have a very complete jawbone up skill working very well. Nearly the entire Jawbone API is covered; setting moods, getting current and past moods, setting weight/step/sleep goals, getting your current goals and daily progress towards them, logging meals, logging your weight,getting current step counts, etc. I use it daily now instead of doing it manually through the Up app. If anyone is a Jawbone UP user and wants to test it out let me know. I just have to add some database functionality to store data for multiple users Here is the Utterances file for an idea of what it can do currently: [code] CreateWeightIntent I weigh {one hundred sixy five|weight} pounds CreateWeightIntent I weigh {one hundred seventy five|weight} point {five|decimal} pounds CreateWeightIntent I weigh {one hundred fifty three|weight} CreateWeightIntent I weigh {nenety three|weight} point {one|decimal} CreateWeightIntent my weight is {two hundred sixty nine|weight} pounds CreateWeightIntent my weight is {three hundred sixty two|weight} point {six|decimal} pounds CreateWeightIntent my weight is {two hundred sixty nine|weight} CreateWeightIntent my weight is {three hundred sixty two|weight} point {six|decimal} CreateWeightIntent I am {one hundred|weight} pounds CreateWeightIntent I am {one hundred three|weight} point {seven|decimal} pounds GetWeightIntent get my weight GetWeightIntent get my last weight GetWeightIntent my weight GetWeightIntent my last weight GetWeightIntent how much I weigh GetWeightIntent how much do I weigh GetWeightIntent what is my weight GetWeightIntent what was my weight {yesterday|date} GetWeightIntent what was my weight on {march fifth two thousand fifteen|date} GetWeightIntent what did I weigh {yesterday|date} GetWeightIntent what I weighed {January first|date} GetWeightIntent what I weighed on {Febuary second|date} GetWeightIntent how much I weighed {last monday|date} GetWeightIntent how much I weighed on {September Fifth|date} GetRestingHeartRate get my heart rate GetRestingHeartRate get my last heart rate GetRestingHeartRate get my resting heart rate GetRestingHeartRate get my last resting heart rate GetRestingHeartRate what is my heart rate GetRestingHeartRate what's my heart rate GetRestingHeartRate what was my heart rate {january first|date} GetRestingHeartRate what was my resting heart rate on {March fifth two thousand fifteen|date} GetRestingHeartRate what was my heart rate on {last tusday|date} GetRestingHeartRate what was my resting heart rate {today|date} GetRestingHeartRate get my heart rate from {today|date} GetGoalsIntent get my goals GetGoalsIntent get my current goals GetGoalsIntent what are my goals GetGoalsIntent what are my current goals GetGoalsIntent Tell me my goals GetGoalsIntent tell me my current goals GetGoalsIntent what is my {step|goal} goal GetGoalsIntent what is my current {sleep|goal} goal GetGoalsIntent tell me my {weight|goal} goal GetGoalsIntent get my {move|goal} goal GetGoalsIntent get me my {body weight|goal} goal SetGoalsIntent set my {weight|goal} goal to {one hundred sixty five|value} SetGoalsIntent set my {weight|goal} goal to {one hundred sixty five|value} pounds SetGoalsIntent set my {weight|goal} goal to {one hundred sixty five|value} point {seven|decimal} SetGoalsIntent set my {weight|goal} goal to {one hundred sixty five|value} point {seven|decimal} pounds SetGoalsIntent change my {weight|goal} goal to {one hundred sixty five|value} SetGoalsIntent change my {weight|goal} goal to {one hundred sixty five|value} pounds SetGoalsIntent change my {weight|goal} goal to {one hundred sixty five|value} point {seven|decimal} SetGoalsIntent change my {weight|goal} goal to {one hundred sixty five|value} point {seven|decimal} pounds SetGoalsIntent update my {weight|goal} goal to {one hundred sixty five|value} SetGoalsIntent update my {weight|goal} goal to {one hundred sixty five|value} pounds SetGoalsIntent update my {weight|goal} goal to {one hundred sixty five|value} point {seven|decimal} SetGoalsIntent update my {weight|goal} goal to {one hundred sixty five|value} point {seven|decimal} pounds SetGoalsIntent set my {step|goal} goal to {ten thousand|value} SetGoalsIntent set my {steps|goal} goal to {ten thousand four hundren|value} steps SetGoalsIntent change my {move|goal} goal to {nine thousand one hundred sixty five|value} SetGoalsIntent change my {moves|goal} goal to {one hundred sixty five|value} steps SetGoalsIntent update my {step|goal} goal to {one hundred sixty five|value} SetGoalsIntent update my {move|goal} goal to {one hundred sixty five|value} steps SetGoalsIntent set my {sleep|goal} goal to {five|value} hours SetGoalsIntent set my {sleps|goal} goal to {six|value} hours {thirty|decimal} minutes SetGoalsIntent set my {rest|goal} goal to {seven|value} hours and {fifteen|decimal} minutes SetGoalsIntent change my {sleep|goal} goal to {eight|value} hours SetGoalsIntent change my {sleeps|goal} goal to {eight|value} hours {twenty five|decimal} minutes SetGoalsIntent change my {rest|goal} goal to {eight|value} hours and {twenty five|decimal} minutes SetGoalsIntent update my {sleep|goal} goal to {four|value} hours SetGoalsIntent update my {sleeps|goal} goal to {nine|value} hours {fourty five|decimal} minutes SetGoalsIntent update my {sleeps|goal} goal to {nine|value} hours and {fourty five|decimal} minutes SetMoodIntent that I feel {Amazing|mood} SetMoodIntent that I feel {good|mood} with the title {good|title} SetMoodIntent that I feel {meh|mood} with the title {really good|title} SetMoodIntent that I feel {exhausted|mood} with the title of {tired|title} SetMoodIntent that I feel {pumped up|mood} with the {very very awesome|title} SetMoodIntent that I feel {good|mood} titled {I really feel great|title} SetMoodIntent I feel {pumped up|mood} SetMoodIntent I feel {amazing|mood} titled {it's a great day|title} SetMoodIntent I feel {pumped up|mood} with the title {Woot|title} SetMoodIntent to set my mood to {energized|mood} SetMoodIntent to set my mood to {energized|mood} with the title {i feel great|title} SetMoodIntent to set my mood to {energized|mood} titled {awesome|title} SetMoodIntent that my mood is {good|mood} SetMoodIntent that my mood is {good|mood} with the title {Yes|title} SetMoodIntent that my mood is {good|mood} titled {great workout|title} SetMoodIntent post my mood is {Meh|mood} SetMoodIntent post my mood is {Meh|mood} with the title {having a great day so far|title} SetMoodIntent post my mood is {Meh|mood} titled {couldn't be happier|title} SetMoodIntent post that my mood is {dragging|mood} SetMoodIntent post that my mood is {dragging|mood} with the title {I've never been so tired|title} SetMoodIntent post that my mood is {dragging|mood} titled {feeling pretty bad|title} SetMoodIntent that I'm {exhausted|mood} SetMoodIntent that I'm {exhausted|mood} with the title {woohoo|title} SetMoodIntent that I'm {exhausted|mood} titled {yay|title} SetMoodIntent I'm {totally done|mood} SetMoodIntent I'm {totally done|mood} titled {excited|title} SetMoodIntent I'm {totally done|mood} with the title {for real|title} SetMoodIntent I'm feeling {tired|mood} SetMoodIntent I'm feeling {tired|mood} with the title {yawn|title} SetMoodIntent I'm feeling {tired|mood} titled {no doubt|title} CreateMealIntent that I drank {redds|note} CreateMealIntent that I trank {redds|note} for {breakfast|subType} CreateMealIntent that I drank a {water|note} CreateMealIntent that I drank a {water|note} for {lunch|subType} CreateMealIntent that I drank a {coffee|note} CreateMealIntent that I drank a {coffee|note} for {dinner|subType} CreateMealIntent that I had a {shakeology|note} CreateMealIntent that I had a {shake|note} for {breakfast|subType} CreateMealIntent that I ate {popcorn|note} CreateMealIntent that I ate {eggs|note} for {breakfast|subType} CreateMealIntent that I ate a {sandwich|note} CreateMealIntent that I ate a {granola bar|note} for {lunch|subType} GetStepsIntent about my steps GetStepsIntent about my steps {yesterday | day} GetStepsIntent about my steps on {May twenty first | day} GetStepsIntent to get my steps GetStepsIntent to get my steps {today | day} GetStepsIntent to get my steps for {March fifth | day} GetStepsIntent my steps GetStepsIntent my steps {today | day} GetStepsIntent how many steps I've taken GetStepsIntent how many steps I have taken GetStepsIntent for how many steps I've taken GetStepsIntent for how many steps I have taken GetStepsIntent for my step count GetStepsIntent for my step count {today | day} GetStepsIntent for my steps GetStepsIntent for my steps {today | day} GetStepsIntent how many steps I have taken {today|day} GetStepsIntent how many steps I've taken {today|day} GetStepsIntent how many steps I took {yesterday|day} GetStepsIntent how many steps I took {last monday|day} GetStepsIntent how many steps I took {January first|day} HelpIntent help HelpIntent I need help HelpIntent for help HelpIntent help me HelpIntent to help me HelpIntent get help HelpIntent to get help HelpIntent what can i do HelpIntent what can I ask you HelpIntent what commands can I ask HelpIntent what commands can I say HelpIntent what can I use this for HelpIntent what questions can I ask HelpIntent what can you do HelpIntent what do you do HelpIntent how do I use you HelpIntent how can I use you HelpIntent what can you tell me TipIntent tip TipIntent tips TipIntent give me some tips TipIntent give me a tip TipIntent for tips TipIntent for a tip TipIntent random tips TipIntent for a random tip TipIntent for random tips TipIntent for the tip of the day TipIntent hints TipIntent for hints TipIntent give me some hints [/code] Message was edited by: jondecker76
alexa skills kitshowcase
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers