question

John Marshall avatar image
John Marshall asked

Wow! Plethora of new Skills

Woke this morning (Australia) to check on new skill releases and pleasantly surprised to see at least half dozen new ones! More than ever released in one hit. Well done developers and Amazon alike!
alexa skills kitshowcase
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jjaquinta avatar image
jjaquinta answered
It's just staggering how wildly vacillating Amazon are with their skills releases. I've got my work cut out for me reviewing them now, I guess. Can someone confirm if "Tweet Poll", "Starlanes" and "Knock Knock" are on the list? Those are mine so they are on my list anyway. Also, the developer.amazon.com site is borked. Won't list the skills. The new ones I see are: * Angry Bard * Campbell's Kitchen * (Another) Cat Facts * Knock Knock Jokes (maybe) * LIFX * Math Tutor * Mirror Mirror on the Wall * Portal2 Fact Core * Satoshi's Bitcoin Quote * Shower Throughts * Starlanes (maybe) * Superpower! * The Name Game * Translator for Alexa * Trivia Talk * Tweet Poll (maybe)
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

M. Goodrich avatar image
M. Goodrich answered
@jjaquinta: looks like two out of three... I see Tweet Poll and Knock Knock, but no Starlanes yet... Take care, Mark
10 |5000

jjaquinta avatar image
jjaquinta answered
Thanks for checking. At least I know to include it when I review them.
10 |5000