question

knucklecracker avatar image
knucklecracker asked

Payments stopped and no replies for months

I don't get it.... everything was just fine with our game on amazon for months. Units were sold, payments were made. Then the payments stopped. Games were still being sold, but amazon stopped paying out. I've sent several contact messages, and been assigned case numbers (the last one was 1400033771). None of them get any replies. I've sent email, that doesn't get a reply. Months have passed.... What gives? Do I have to wait for school to let out so a round of summer interns can come in? In the mean time, I'm just going to stop advertising that our game can be purchased via amazon. Sure the sales here are a trickle compared to Steam, but sales are sales...
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Melody avatar image
Melody answered
Hi Kimberly, Thanks for posting in the forums! Since you are inquiring about account-sensitive information, we will respond to your current open "Contact Us" with further details. Please wait for a response at your company's registered main contact email. Thank you for your understanding!
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yarlen avatar image
yarlen answered
Same issue here. Reports show we've been selling lots of units, but no payments in 2 months now. Also no response from Amazon when we try to contact them.
10 |5000

knucklecracker avatar image
knucklecracker answered
Yeah, it's baffling the lack of response to any open case. It makes no sense for an awesome company like Amazon to be acting like Desura did for the last 8 months (right up to their bankruptcy). I can only guess that this division within Amazon doesn't get any real attention. You'd also think that simple lack of payout for months would trigger somebody to proactively contact us saying there is some problem. We shouldn't have to constantly knock and knock on their door with no response. My hope is that something will shake loose in the next week or so. I'm not sure what the next step is... eventually I have to find a way to contact someone at Amazon and get this cleared up.
10 |5000

Nick Gardner avatar image
Nick Gardner answered
Hi, We're looking into this, thanks for your patience. -Nick
10 |5000

Willow27 avatar image
Willow27 answered
Please do Nick asap. My payment is also missing :-((((
10 |5000

Willow27 avatar image
Willow27 answered
Have you heard anything from Amazon??
10 |5000

Willow27 avatar image
Willow27 answered
Hi Melody, How much time do you need to respond to my "contact us" request. I was supposed to be paid on the 29th of June and it is now the 2 of July. Kimberly
10 |5000