question

Willow27 avatar image
Willow27 asked

Payments STOPPED

My dashboard says I have been paid on June 29, 2015 for May app sales but there was NO DEPOSIT made to my bank account. I have submitted several tickets and am getting no response. What's worse is I am reading in this forum it is happening to others as well with NO RESPONSE from Amazon. An Amazon Rep posted in response to one of my other forum post that they will be in touch. WHEN??!! This seems unreal to me as it is MY MONEY and I have never had a problem in 4 years of being an app developer for Amazon. WTF?? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Amazon if you are reading this PLEASE RESPOND to my case # 1433168181 ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KK
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Tony@Amazon avatar image
Tony@Amazon answered
Hi Kimberly, Thank you for posting in the forums. Due to security and privacy reasons, we do not discuss specifics of Tax and/or Payment issues in the public forums. However, we have relied to your contacts via the "Contact Us" form. If you have any other questions or issues related to Payments or Taxes, please use the more private "Contact Us" form to discuss.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.