question

dman avatar image
dman asked

Mobile Ads in Unity

Hello, I've been trying to use amazon mobile ads in my project for the last few days with no success. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks. Here's my code: private IAmazonMobileAds mobileAds; void Start() { mobileAds = AmazonMobileAdsImpl.Instance; ApplicationKey key = new ApplicationKey(); key.StringValue = "xxxxxkeyfromStorexxxxxx"; mobileAds.SetApplicationKey(key); ShouldEnable enable = new ShouldEnable(); enable.BooleanValue = true; mobileAds.EnableTesting(enable); } void Update() { if (mobileAds.IsInterstitialAdReady().BooleanValue) { mobileAds.ShowInterstitialAd(); } } public void CallAmazonAds () { //Create an Ad mobileAds.CreateInterstitialAd(); mobileAds.LoadInterstitialAd(); } }
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dman avatar image
dman answered
Problem solved. It was the AndroidManifest that I needed to modify to include amazon ads.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

justin avatar image
justin answered
Hi dman, Have you had any luck with this? It doesn't appear that you're calling your CallAmazonAds() method within this sample code. Thanks!
10 |5000

justin avatar image
justin answered
Glad you found the issue, thanks for updating the thread! :)
10 |5000