question

jjaquinta avatar image
jjaquinta asked

Looking for Echo book reviewers

Hey Folks, I'm putting the finishing touches on an e-book about design, development and testing for Alexa skills. It should be up on Amazon next week for $0.99. If you are a blogger or reviewer and are interested in getting an advance copy, drop me a line at jo@111george.com. If you are able to review it before I hit the deadline for the final manuscript (end-of-weekend-ish), I'll even quote you and back-link to your blog! Cheers, Jo
alexa skills kitcommunity projects
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

taciturnip avatar image
taciturnip answered
Did you ever publish this? Curious to see it. Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jjaquinta avatar image
jjaquinta answered
Yes, it's up here: http://www.amazon.com/How-Program-Amazon-Echo-Development-ebook/dp/B011J6AP26 Or just search "Echo Programming". It's current the #1 best seller in speech and audio processing. :-D Well, OK, there aren't very many book sin that category. :-(
10 |5000

taciturnip avatar image
taciturnip answered
Thanks!
10 |5000