question

Rand M avatar image
Rand M asked

2 new skills released today - "BART Times" and "High Low Guessing Game"

Waiting for jjaquinta's review ;)
alexa skills kitcommunity projects
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jjaquinta avatar image
jjaquinta answered
Ha ha. You keep me honest! Here it is: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/weeks-skills-joseph-jaquinta
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Matt Kruse avatar image
Matt Kruse answered
My "guess the number" skill was just certified yesterday but not published. I hope they have room in the list for multiple skills of the same type :)
10 |5000

jjaquinta avatar image
jjaquinta answered
Dunno. My "Knock Knock Jokes" was certified before they released anything, but they haven't deigned to list it. I suspect because they consider it to "duplicate content" with their own, lame, Knock-Knock Joke feature. You should read my review and make sure you don't make the same mistakes that whoever made this High Low game made. Seriously. I said "fishwife". Even Alexa confirmed I said "fishwife". I'm not quite sure [i]why[/i] I said fishwife. But it seemed a reasonable unreasonable test. And the skill decided that I had said "you guess correctly". Bzzzzp.
10 |5000

jjaquinta avatar image
jjaquinta answered
Oh, I meant to mention in my review that the exact same phrase is used each time when the number game replies. If you are doing another revision of yours you would make it more engaging by varying the reply. "7 is too low", "7 is a good guess, but it's too look". "7. is too low", etc.
10 |5000

scott ishbia avatar image
scott ishbia answered
Sometimes when I tell Alexa you guess she said canot guess unidentified number then goes back to asking who should guess first. Also when ever I'm guess Alexa number and guess 18 she tells me please guess a number between 1-100.
10 |5000