question

Dave avatar image
Dave asked

Keywords of my live app don't work in searching on mobile web of amazon.com

Hi, I found recently the searching keywords I set in Developer Console for my apps seem not to work at all. I visited amazon.com from my mobile browser, entered the keywords, then tapped search button. But not any of my corresponding apps could be found and listed. Even the name of app didn't work in searching. Fortunately, keywords of apps work well on PC web of amazon.com as well as amazon appstore. Do your app keywords work fine?
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nick Gardner avatar image
Nick Gardner answered
Hi, I did some keyword searches for your apps and they appeared property. It may be a marketplace issue based on where you are browsing from. Thanks, Nick
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dave avatar image
Dave answered
I just had a try again, but it is a pity that searching still failed to find my apps. I visited amazon.com with the stock web browser from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3. In the search box, I separately entered the name of my apps which ASIN is B00NBRGMDS or B00Q3V4VNC, then clicked Go. There are several hundreds results showed. But I can not find my app in them! If you would like to tell me email address, I will send the screenshot to you soon.
10 |5000

Dave avatar image
Dave answered
To make matters worse, neither keywords nor name of apps don't work in searching on www.amazon.com now. Opened amazon.com with IE11 from my notebook(Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit CHS) , entered name or keywords of my app to search, but my apps couldn't be found at all. :-( I have raised a ContactUs while the question remains.
10 |5000

Nick Gardner avatar image
Nick Gardner answered
Hi, What country are you searching from? The app may not be available in search in the area you are looking. I tested it in the US and had no issues. Thanks, Nick
10 |5000

Dave avatar image
Dave answered
I got a response email to my Contact Us case from your support team this morning. He/she needs me to post some screenshots. So, I wonder how I should send the screenshots to him/her. I attempted to directly reply his/her email with the screenshots as attachments. But it told me "This is not a monitored email box." Now I am not sure whether I have succeeded in posting screenshots.
10 |5000