question

Kevin M avatar image
Kevin M asked

Valid TLDs not being allowed when setting up test application in dev portal

First, I'm cross-posting this here because I realize now that this was probably a better and more appropriate subforum for this topic, considering it directly involves submission and testing! Mods, please remove (assuming you see fit to do so of course!) the original thread here: https://forums.developer.amazon.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=5588&tstart=0 And now, the actual post ------- I have a domain with a .tokyo TLD, and a few weeks ago or so I was able to setup my demo/test AppKit app using this domain. BUT, it looks like sometime since then the .tokyo TLD is no longer allowed through for testing. Is there some reason that this TLD is not allowed through? FYI, I am fairly certain that it's the TLD that's the problem, because the exact same URL with .com switched out for .tokyo works. I didn't test any of the other "new" TLDs but I wouldn't be surprised if others didn't work. Thanks for any advice/support/etc! p.s. I put in a ticket with support also, two days ago or so but haven't heard back yet. I will of course update this post when I hear something! Message was edited by: Kevin Adam Mitchell
alexa skills kitsubmission testing certification
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Michael F. Flynn avatar image
Michael F. Flynn answered
Any update on this issue? I'm still seeing the same bug on my .link domain.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nick Gardner avatar image
Nick Gardner answered
Hi, We're aware of the issue with certain TLDs and are still looking into it, and will provide an update when we have more information. -Nick
10 |5000