question

timeoutsophie avatar image
timeoutsophie asked

How can I remove my app if the contact form doesn't work?!

We need to remove our app from the store and the only advice I've found on how to do this is to submit a request via the contact form. However the contact form doesn't work for us - it is automatically populating the From field with an old email address (we've updated our log in details) which doesn't exist any more. Yet there is no way of changing it in the form and so any reply is never going to be seen. I've submitted two messages mentioning this and requesting a reply to an alternative email. Though I've not had a response, presumably for security reasons they can't use another email. Though I have seen many complaints on here to contact form messages going unanswered so who knows! So my question to Amazon is, how do we move things forward?!
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Melody avatar image
Melody answered
Hi Sophie, Thank you for posting in our forums! We have received your "Contact Us" cases and will respond shortly. We will be able to assist in changing your contact email as requested. We apologize for our delayed response.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.