question

kuan avatar image
kuan asked

my app is live,but was hidden by all devices

hello, my app is live,but was hidden by all devices suddently,,nobody can find this app from his devices,,the downloads suddenty drop to almost zero,,,i do not know why,someone meet this problem??
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Melody avatar image
Melody answered
Hi, Thank you for posting in the forums! We see that you have already created two "Contact Us" cases about your situation with further details. To protect your app's priority information and your privacy, we will investigate and respond to you via email. Thanks!
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nick Gardner avatar image
Nick Gardner answered
Hi, It looks like your app is now live and visible in the stores, sorry for any issues this may have caused. Thanks, Nick
10 |5000

masa6075 avatar image
masa6075 answered
My app also was hidden by all devices. My app is live now, but nobody can find this app suddently from last saturday. Help me.
10 |5000