question

hadagalberto avatar image
hadagalberto asked

How to monetize my apps?

I want to sell my apps, but when i try to submit my app i see: [i]To submit a revenue generating app, please complete the tax interview by clicking here. Once you have completed the tax interview, your tax status will be updated and you will be able to submit your app.[/i] I' from Brazil, sorry for my bad english.
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Tony@Amazon avatar image
Tony@Amazon answered
Hello, Thank you for submitting your inquiry in the forums. You must provide your taxpayer identification information to become eligible to publish your paid apps, apps that contain in-app products, or apps which otherwise generate royalties or other payments to you by Amazon. If you already provided your taxpayer identification information and received notification that the information is invalid, you must complete the Tax Identity Interview with valid information within 30 days to avoid your apps being made unavailable to customers.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dave avatar image
Dave answered
As far as I know, it means that you should tell amazon something about how to tax when your apps have been told.
10 |5000