question

pmobr avatar image
pmobr asked

Stolen app

Hi, I'm a developper and i published games as Tangram3D since 5 years. I ve just seen someone stole my last game "Athletics2: Summer Sports" on Google Play and publish it on your Amazon Appstore using "iFruit Game" as developer name. Could you please help me, because i think this should never happen. What the amazon process to ask to remove this game published by this thief? I think there is something to improve in your process submission. That is incredible! Please, who can help me? Olivier
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Melody avatar image
Melody answered
Hi, Thank you for posting in the forums! We take protecting intellectual property rights and copyright infringement accusations seriously. We see that you have already opened two "Contact Us" cases about this situation. To protect your privacy, we will respond to you via email shortly.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pmobr avatar image
pmobr answered
Thanks for your quick reply. i m waiting your email.
10 |5000