question

moonmana2 avatar image
moonmana2 asked

App availability

Hi! I marked that I want to launch my game in the counties below: Poland, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Norfolk Island, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Timor-Leste, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna. I did not choose USA but my app became available in USA? WHY???? Iana
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Amelia@Amazon avatar image
Amelia@Amazon answered
In order to investigate this issue further we will need specific information about which app in your account is causing this problem. Please log-in to your Amazon Mobile App Distribution Portal account and raise a Contact Us ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html). Please include the name of the app in question, identifying app information (such as Version IDs, ASINS, etc.) and we will look into the issue.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.