question

James Chivers avatar image
James Chivers asked

Sample Utterance upload failures

Throughout this weekend I've experienced around 10% success rate or worse in updating my Sample Utterance data in the dev portal. My data is around 190-199k; within the 200k limit. At the foot of the page, under the Save button, and where during the save process you see: Please wait while this Alexa skill is updated... It's bombing out after ~90 seconds with: Error: Unknown error, status = 500 ...or... Error: Unknown error, status = 502 Testing with smaller utterances in other Skills appears to be ok - so maybe something changed on the Alexa backend when uploading + processing utterance data?
alexa skills kitsubmission testing certification
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

justin avatar image
justin answered
Hey James, Sorry for the delay in reply. Did you ever end up having any luck with this? We've attempted to reproduce your issue on our end and couldn't seem to replicate it. If there's any additional information you could share on this it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Justin
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.