question

Joubert Berger avatar image
Joubert Berger asked

Account Linking

Has anyone gotten Account Linking working? I have been able to setup the Login Page. And when I go to the Echo App, I disable and enable my app and the login page shows up. I authenticate and the app tells me that my skill is now linked to my account. But, when I look at the user object of the request, the accessToken is not provided. Any ideas?
alexa skills kitsubmission testing certification
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ross@Amazon avatar image
Ross@Amazon answered
The SDK development team has looked into your developer account and you do not seem to have any skills currently configured for account linking. Please contact us ( https://developer.amazon.com/public/support/contact/contact-us) if you require further assistance.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

old-river avatar image
old-river answered
I'm working on the account linking as well but I cant even get the login page to show up on the Echo app. Did you have to "Submit for Certification" for it to work or did you simply fill out the information and click "Save"?
10 |5000

Joubert Berger answered
I did not submit my skill. I needed to disable and enable my skill in the echo app. When I enabled it, the login page popped up.
10 |5000

Joubert Berger answered
I did fill out everything and just hit save.
10 |5000

Joubert Berger answered
Sorry that was my fault. I was using the simulator to see the values in the Json output and did not see. Later I tried via Alexa it worked.
10 |5000