question

Al Oscar avatar image
Al Oscar asked

Looking for designers, developers, and testers....

Witlingo is looking for designers, developers and testers who can work with us to build high quality Alexa skills. If you are interested, please register at: http://www.witlingo.com/register/ Thanks, Al Oscar
alexa skills kit
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Galactoise avatar image
Galactoise answered
Please don't spam multiple forums with the same topic. And I'd recommend you provide more contextual information here about what sort of engagement you're looking for. It's not clear whether you're looking to hire people, interview them, provide them services, or what. Either way, you should probably also post in #talent on amazonalexa.slack.com
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jjaquinta avatar image
jjaquinta answered
He, pretty much, posted the same thing back in December. TsaTsaTzu has been contacted twice by a sort of fly-by-night developer, offering bottom-dollar for prototype work. I don't think this is that guy. I find his presentation just a bit... suspicious. But I could just be being paranoid. Hopefully my gut is wrong.
10 |5000

April L. Hamilton avatar image
April L. Hamilton answered
The lack of an About or FAQ page is troubling. How are devs supposed to know exactly what it is they're registering *for*?
10 |5000