question

Joseph Shelby avatar image
Joseph Shelby asked

New Submission page is missing elements - can't actually upload the new .zi

I created a new version of my app for submission, went to the "Upcoming Version" tab, then to the "App Files" tab, clicked "Edit" and found that while the "URL vs ZIP" section was still there, the section where I actually click the button to upload the new .zip and tell it the root (index.html) to use is completely missing. I can see it in the source ("remove_asset_button_grandparent_M91WWO0K5YHXY", and its children), but it is not on the screen for me, and therefore I can't actually upload the file and submit. The app is "SubFire Player". I just updated it about a week ago with no issues. Browser: Chrome 48, OSX.
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Joseph Shelby avatar image
Joseph Shelby answered
Update: the problem is specific to Chrome (and possibly Chrome 48 at that; I've had other things break with this release). Firefox 43 worked correctly and for now my app is submitted, but I will leave this open until Amazon acknowledges it is a problem to fix.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered
Thanks Joseph, we will investigate.
10 |5000