question

Miguel Berger avatar image
Miguel Berger asked

Amazon Number Slot Broken?

Hey recently I have noticed that saying things like One Hundred and Thirty Three thousand haven't been working. On the Alexa History it shows those words, but what is passed to my program is "33000" (thirty three thousand) or just using a different intent all together. I saw that amazon was dropping words from other intents. Just wondering if anyone has seen this problem or if it is just something wrong with my sample utterances. I swear it was working a week or two ago though. Any advice is appreciated.
alexa skills kitvoice-user interface
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

justin avatar image
justin answered
Hi Miguel, Were you able to test this without using [i]and[/i] when stating your number? We are trying to reproduce this and hope to have more information shortly. Thanks, Justin
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Miguel Berger avatar image
Miguel Berger answered
Hi, Sorry for the late response I got busy and haven't been able to work on this for a while. Even without the and all I get is null for my number values, but if I go to the Alexa webapp it says the correct number. This doesn't make sense to me. If Alexa understands my number, how come it doesn't send it to my intent? Even if I use the console it responds with "?" in the intent when I type "one hundred fifty thousand". Maybe there is some more info a month later. Best, Miguel Message was edited by: Miguel Berger
10 |5000