question

James Chivers avatar image
James Chivers asked

Dev Hangout - Friday 8th May 2015

Any interest in holding regular developer Hangouts* to chat, share ideas and help each other building on Alexa? I'd like to propose next Friday 8th at 0900 PDT / 1200 EDT / 1700 BST. Agenda + notes doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JrLW-cbkUGMvXo4ApDQleDI-2jeV9PJNySCKMMOhe2w/edit?usp=sharing My contact is jchivers-at-gmail-dot-com - I can add you to the calendar event, just drop me a note; for some reason it's not letting me publish correctly. * if people would prefer Skype instead - let me know.
alexa skills kitdebugging
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

James Chivers answered
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

James Chivers answered
Just a reminder - I'll be online tomorrow for the hangout - keen to meet fellow developers and maybe share our Alexa war stories and help each other out.
10 |5000

James Chivers answered
I'm going to drop out of the Hangout now - but if anyone would like to chat, ask questions, etc. just ping me and I'll come back online :)
10 |5000