question

Dragos A. avatar image
Dragos A. asked

Local integration for Amazon partners

Hi. Who can we contact at Amazon if we want to have local integration with Amazon Echo (such as Hue, WeMo)? Our product is a smart sprinkler controller ( http://rainmachine.com/) and we would like the device to be locally discovered and controlled through Echo. Thanks.
alexa skills kitdebugging
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jjaquinta avatar image
jjaquinta answered
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

N. Fradkin avatar image
N. Fradkin answered
Doh! There is a lighting API that has been out since August? How did I miss this? I've been hoping they would open up the connected home features since the start. I had no idea they had already done so.
10 |5000

jjaquinta avatar image
jjaquinta answered
Yeah, I felt the same when someone pointed it out to me. I've been trying to brainstorm ways to use it for other things. It just seems to let you set up a single point that has a boolean and analog value. I had hoped you could set up arbitrary collections of arbitrary groups of boolean/analog/multistate values.Then you could control ANYTHING. Did I miss something?
10 |5000