question

lorenzosanchez avatar image
lorenzosanchez asked

Getting start with Amazon Instant Access PHP sdk

Hi, I'm working on a instant access integration, basically I have download the php sdk. I'm working on linking account end point. I was able to get the request parse the operation and fields following the example. In order to get the customer id I have an end point API to our DB, so I pass this value in $controller->onGetUserId(function ($id) { ..... However I got empty string on the response. What I missing? Is there any place that I can look for examples. Thanks
alexa skills kitdebugging
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nick Gardner avatar image
Nick Gardner answered
Hi, Is this in relation to Alexa skills? If not, you will need to contact the Instant Access support team for assistance with this request. You can email them at d3-support@amazon.com. Thanks, Nick
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lorenzosanchez avatar image
lorenzosanchez answered
Hi Nick, Unfortunately this is not a question related to Alexa. I also contact the support, however I'm still waiting for a answer. Do you now any forum that I can look for? Thanks L
10 |5000