question

nnnneul avatar image
nnnneul asked

skill login

Hi, i have a question. when i use skill commercially, is it the way that use skill by login?
alexa skills kitdebugging
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jjaquinta avatar image
jjaquinta answered
I am not clear what you are asking. 1) What do you mean by "commercially"? If you past certification, your skill is approved and appears on the list that everyone sees. 2) What do you mean by "use skill by login"? You might look up the "account linking" feature. That may be what you are looking for.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nnnneul avatar image
nnnneul answered
Thank you for answer. I want to use my skills to a specific user. "Commercially" means that the cost when using my skill.
10 |5000

jjaquinta avatar image
jjaquinta answered
>I want to use my skills to a specific user. Sorry. Still not getting it. Do you want your entire skill to be used by a single user? Or do you want to enable your skill one user at a time? >"Commercially" means that the cost when using my skill. This is not a complete sentence. Do you want to charge for using your skill? Or are you concerned about if you will be charged for your skill's use of Amazon services?
10 |5000

nnnneul avatar image
nnnneul answered
I mean when i enable my skill, i want to provide my skill one user at a time by login. And i want to charge for using my skill is it possible? I have one more question that how many sentences does Alexa recognize?
10 |5000

jjaquinta avatar image
jjaquinta answered
>I mean when i enable my skill, i want to provide my skill one user at a time by login. Read about account linking. This explains how you can provide a login mechanism for your skill. >And i want to charge for using my skill is it possible? If you are linking to a web application, you can do anything you want. You will need to do all the work yourself though. Amazon just let everyone use your skill. There isn't a "skill store" yet. >I have one more question that how many sentences does Alexa recognize? You list all the sentences you want it to recognize in your utterance file. The file is limited to about 200K.
10 |5000

nnnneul avatar image
nnnneul answered
thank you for your help. Is it possible that use Alexa bulit-in skill while i use skill?
10 |5000