question

J. Saputo avatar image
J. Saputo asked

Couple requests

Forgive me if these are already in place, but I couldn't find them. 1. Crash reporting 2. Link in portal to actual app page
amazon appstoreshowcase
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cryptopone avatar image
cryptopone answered
These would be handy. I found out someone gave a bad review on my app a few days ago and I didn't realize it until it came up in search results. Additionally, it would be handy to have an interface to view customer comments and maybe reply to them? A 1 star rating on my app may be affecting my sales but there's no way for me to contact the person reviewing the app. I commented on their review and hope they'll come back to view it but that's all I can do.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Brass Key Software avatar image
Brass Key Software answered
For crash reporting, you might check into ACRA. I started using it a little while back for my apps, and it's been very valuable. It's open source, works with all the app stores and devices, and it doesn't require any permissions, which was important to me. It uses an intent to allow the user to email the report. You can also somewhat customize the info that is included.