question

Simplify Now, LLC avatar image
Simplify Now, LLC asked

Make comment replies from the more prominent

Amazon has made it clear that all customer ratings remain in stone, even if they are incorrect, deceptive, or just plain libelous. Given that, the replies from the vendor (or even other customers) should not be hidden. Please make vendor replies to customer comments immediately expanded and visible so consumers can see the whole conversation. We know that most people will not see the subtle link that there are comments available, and will take the original comment as the entire piece of information to absorb. I have seen this concept elsewhere where manufacturer replies are immediately visible. As a consumer I find manufacturer replies to be extremely informative.
amazon appstoreshowcase
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

StephenC@Amazon avatar image
StephenC@Amazon answered
Thank you for the suggestion about making feedback more prominent, I understand the concern you have regarding comments. I did want to clarify that there *is* a path forward for vendors and developers who have an issue with comments. You can read a similar post here ( https://forums.developer.amazon.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=562Ȳ), but in summary: 1. Click the "Report Abuse" link below the comment 2. Follow up with a submission to the "contact us" link on that page. Make sure to include details on the situation and how it is affecting you. Thanks again
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.