question

tom avatar image
tom asked

Builds are not being pushed to test accounts

Hello. I've setup live testing on one of our accounts, along with several test account. I've gotten the email and accepted to be in the testing and I've selected to push the app to all available devices (of which there were 3). I've received the email that the order had been processed as well. However, the app was not pushed to any of the devices listed. I've follow the instruction by going to Apps, selecting the Cloud tab and syncing, but the App is not showing up for me to install. Am I missing a step somewhere? Thanks!
live app testing
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tom avatar image
tom answered
Turns out the build wasn't set for Kindle Devices, uploaded a new apk, fixed the problem
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jamie Grossman avatar image
Jamie Grossman answered
Hi there, Glad that you were able to resolve this issue. If you have any other problems, feel free to get in touch! Thanks, Jamie
10 |5000