question

Dmitriy avatar image
Dmitriy asked

Build in "Processing" state long time

Hello, I'm trying to use LAT for testing my game (package = com.icecat.hex.amazontest). I've made first test (Test #1), fill forms and upload build. All worked good, I installed game to my device and made all tests. After that, I chose "End test" (test moved to "Past Tests" with state "Ended") and made new test (Test #2) with new build. I didn't change version code in new build. For now this build is keeping in state "Processing" more than 50 hours and I can't continue debugging. Also, I can't do anything in LAT console - I'm unable to cancel this processing, I'm unable to make one more test, etc. I just can see details of Test #2 and wait. When I try to install build on device using Amazon Market app, it installs build from Test #1. Is it normal time (if yes, it's too slow and makes debugging very hard) or it's problem on your side or I made anything wrong? Regards, Dmitriy
live app testing
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Kevin@Amazon avatar image
Kevin@Amazon answered
Hi Dmitriy, I see your account, IceCat Studios, but we do not see any apps other than Garden Troopers that have actually been submitted. Perhaps you are using another account for your tests? Regardless, without more to go on here we cannot help you with this. If you would like to submit a ‘Contact Us’ request with more details we would be happy to dig further.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dmitriy avatar image
Dmitriy answered
Hello Kevin, Please look at this: http://my.jetscreenshot.com/20274/20140820-4bvx-43kb Crystalux Test - Test #2 in "processing" state few days. Crystalux Test 2 - Test #9 in "submitted" state few hours. Crystalux Test 3 - Test #1 in "submitted" state few hours. Don't you see these applications?
10 |5000

Kevin@Amazon avatar image
Kevin@Amazon answered
Hi Dmitriy, Crystalux Test – This app test was stuck in publishing as it looks like the IAP items may not have been Live before the app started to publish – this will hang up the process. I had the process restarted; it should go Live in a few hours. Crystalux Test 2 – Now Live. It can take several hours for your LAT to go Live, even more if the server load is high. Crystalux Test 3 – Now Live. Same: It can take several hours for your LAT to go Live, even more if the server load is high. Take a look at the known issues for other tips: http://forums.developer.amazon.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=3892&tstart=0
10 |5000

alinabieglova avatar image
alinabieglova answered
Hi Kevin, I posted a new thread with a similar problem: https://forums.developer.amazon.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=5315&tstart=0 However, we do not receive any response from Amazon team to our emails and inquiries since the beginning of May. I tried to reach out through the forum but still no reply for a long time. We submitted our app via the developer account at the end of April. However, we faced problems with Live App Testing and Publishing, and our app hasn't still been tested by the Amazon team and is still in Publishing status. Meanwhile, we cannot move forward because there is no available option to cancel the current build or remove it from the Live Testing. App information: App title: REBUS App SKU: com.amazon.jutiful.rebus Version ID: M30G7YS3AHGDAB I do hope that Amazon team will pay attention to our case ASAP and let us know what should be done. Thanks, Alina
10 |5000