question

Allan Folz avatar image
Allan Folz asked

Uninstall count

It is very important to know the number of uninstalls of my apps. I am using a 'free demo with option to upgrade' sales model. I can see the number of upgrades I am receiving, which is nice and instructive, but I don't see the number of uninstalls. The latter is just as important to me as the former. If I have a high uninstall count that tells me a great many potential customers found the app interesting enough to download and try, but something is wrong or lacking such that they have chosen to uninstall it. In contrast, if I have a low uninstall count, that means customers are keeping it, and are more likely to be using it. Finally, if I have a low uninstall count along side a low upgrade count, that means I need to be doing something else to make it easier and/or more compelling for users to upgrade. At this time we don't know if a low upgrade rate is because users don't like it and are uninstalling, or because the demo has enough of the features users need they don't feel compelled to upgrade. Thank you.
amazon appstoreshowcase
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We will forward your suggestion to the concerned team.
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.