question

issam-troubleimpact avatar image
issam-troubleimpact asked

Suggestion for when submitting new apps

Hi, I am currently in the process of submitting our first app (Amelia vs. The Marathon, http://www.troubleimpact.com/games/) and I have 2 suggestions. When creating an app it ask for a "Customer support phone", it would be really useful if there was some information explaining how this is going to be used and where it's going to be show. Right now this make it sounds like user of my game could contact this phone number for support? In the content rating section, it would be really useful to have example of app or even better description of what a "Light to Moderate" and "Strong" means for each category. In our case, right now I am not sure what to choose for "cartoon violence" for our game and how this will be reviewed.
amazon appstoreshowcase
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Anshul@Amazon avatar image
Anshul@Amazon answered
Thank you for your suggestion. The Customer support information collected while submitting the app on Mobile App Developer is used by Amazon to work with developer to troubleshoot any problems with the application. This information will not be listed with your app. The rating is given to each and every app in order to specify that for what type of customer it should be catered. For example, if there is an app having moderate cartoon violence, so you can choose "Light to moderate" from the drop-down and accordingly the Rating will come as "Guidance suggested".
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.