question

paulendaya avatar image
paulendaya asked

Error: Unknown client_id

Hello, I have downloaded a sample script to get familiarized with the Amazon SDK. [LoginandPaywithAmazonSDK-php-1.0.8_US.zip] I'm trying to set up a test sandbox login but it's giving me error that . [b]client_id is invalid[/b]. Here's the content of my config file. My clientId is blank because I don't know where to get it. Can someone tell me where to get it? I already set up my AWS account and sandbox account. I also attached the screenshot of the error message. Thank you in advance for your help.
web apps
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi, I think you have posted your query in wrong forum. This forum is for discussing topics related to Web app platform supported in Kindle and Android devices. Below is the right forum address for your query. Thanks. https://sellercentral.amazon.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=35&start=0
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

paulendaya avatar image
paulendaya answered
Ooops! Thank you for giving me the correct link.
10 |5000

paulendaya avatar image
paulendaya answered
10 |5000