question

Surver avatar image
Surver asked

IAP of Multiple Items in HTML5 Web App

In my HTML Web App game, the User can purchase any one of 10 Levels. But I would also like to be able to offer the User an option to buy ALL 10 Levels at the same time from the one "purchase dialog window". Example: I want User to see these 2 [Buy] buttons on one screen: [Buy] Level 1 for $0.99 OR [Buy] ALL 10 Levels for $3.99. Can I achieve that using Javascript API ? If so, how ? I am using V1 of the API. thankyou Bruce
web apps
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Surver avatar image
Surver answered
anybody out there that can help with this ?
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

DougM@Amazon avatar image
DougM@Amazon answered
Hello Bruce, In this case, you would need to create a separate SKU for unlocking all 10 levels at the cost you are intending. This would be treated just as another sku for the onPurchaseResponse() callback.
10 |5000

DougM@Amazon answered
Hello Bruce, Not only would that be possible, it is also a very common practice within the development community. You would just need to have buttons associated within each SKU, as that is not a limitation of the In-App Purchasing SDK for JavaScript, but of the design of your web app. You may want to validate entitlements prior to enabling the UX depending on how you set up purchasing levels, say disable the purchase of level 2 if they already are entitled to it.
10 |5000

Surver avatar image
Surver answered
thanks again Doug - we are getting closer: I understand your response - that is the way I currently have my web app designed: e.g. User runs out of 'credit' so I present User with a screen with 2 Buy buttons to buy either say, Level 2 ($0.99) OR All 10 Levels ($3.99). User selects 1 of these 2 options by clicking relevant Buy button, then the Amazon IAP screen appears with the relevant SKU info, then User hits the Amazon purchase button to complete purchase. But this takes 2 clicks: 1 on my screen & 1 on Amazon IAP screen. Instead, can I present the User with the 2 options on the one Amazon IAP screen so that User only has 1 click to complete purchase ? If so what javascript would I need to invoke the 2 Buy buttons on the one Amazon IAP screen. (PS: I'm OK with validating/handling entitlements pre/post purchase - thankyou.) I very much appreciate your responses.
10 |5000

DougM@Amazon answered
Hello Bruce, The purchase confirmation and results screens that the In-App Purchasing API present are not controlled by you as a developer. These dialogs handled by the In-App Purchasing API and would not be able to handle more than 1 In-App Purchasing SKU at a time. So, unfortunately the specific use case you are attempting cannot be done.
10 |5000

Surver avatar image
Surver answered
thankyou Doug - perhaps an area for further development by Amazon !
10 |5000

allenbolt avatar image
allenbolt answered
You required experts advise for this. http://www.intelliswift.com/web-development-company go through the link. They are expertise in web application development.
10 |5000