question

shaqspeare avatar image
shaqspeare asked

Example implementations of Login With Amazon

[On behalf of: ecwilson] I'm considering implementing this however I can find zero examples of other sites that have done so, so I am unable to test the user experience. Can anyone provide some good reference examples?
login with amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shaqspeare avatar image
shaqspeare answered
Hi ecwilson, You can try the redirect user experience on shopbop.com. For the popup user experience, cymax.com is a good example. Cymax is also using Login and Pay with Amazon on their checkout page.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shaqspeare avatar image
shaqspeare answered
[on behalf of: ecwilson] Thanks. I also noticed Build.com is using it. Any examples of Android or iOS apps that have implemented it?
10 |5000

shaqspeare avatar image
shaqspeare answered
IMDb uses LWA on both its Android and iOS apps. I recommend you look at those to try out the mobile user experience.
10 |5000

shaqspeare avatar image
shaqspeare answered
[On behalf of: ecwilson] Looks like they just use login, not wallet or address book. Any examples that have those? Thanks.
10 |5000

shaqspeare avatar image
shaqspeare answered
Amazon Payments Advanced does not have a native mobile solution thus Login and Pay with Amazon is not available for integration with Android or iOS apps. For native mobile solutions I suggest you take a look at In-App Purchasing for digital goods or Mobile Associates for physical/digital goods sold on Amazon.com.
10 |5000

shaqspeare avatar image
shaqspeare answered
photojojo.com has implemented Login and Pay with Amazon. Their site is mobile-optimized so you can checkout the user experience on a mobile device. This is a mobile web solution and not a mobile native solution.
10 |5000