question

shaqspeare avatar image
shaqspeare asked

Android login APIKey is incorrect or does not exist

[On behalf of: vnprosoft] I am using android to login but an exception alway catch from mAuthManager = new AmazonAuthorizationManager(this, Bundle.EMPTY); it said APIKey is incorrect or does not exist . i cleared customdebug key . and created api_key.txt in asset with registed api key but it still get err . any one can help me
login with amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shaqspeare avatar image
shaqspeare answered
Thanks for contacting us. Would you please send the contents of your api_key.txt file along with your app's package name and signature to lwa-support@amazon.com so we can help troubleshoot your problem?
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

crawleyme avatar image
crawleyme answered
Even I am facing same issue, I am using android to login but an exception alway catch from mAuthManager = new AmazonAuthorizationManager(this, Bundle.EMPTY); it said APIKey is incorrect or does not exist . i cleared customdebug key . and created api_key.txt in asset with registed api key but it still get err . any one can help me
10 |5000

Jamie Grossman avatar image
Jamie Grossman answered
Hi there, Are you sure that you are packaging the api key with your app upon building? Regards, Jamie
10 |5000