question

callmerockyli avatar image
callmerockyli asked

Didn't redirect back to app after login

Hi, I make an android app with Login with Amazon, but after the user login and tap continue on browser, nothing happen on my devices and "Webpage not available net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME" shown on my emulator. The package name is matched when I registered the app. Does anyone had the same problem?
login with amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

callmerockyli avatar image
callmerockyli answered
After I added this code into my Manifest it redirect back to the app. But I got another problem. The app crashed immediately after re-direcction. And my class changed to extands AppCompatActivity. RuntimeException shown: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{My_app_package_name/My_app_package_name.MainActivity}: java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity. And Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity. Does anyone has an idea? Message was edited by: callmerockyli
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.