question

sushantkc avatar image
sushantkc asked

AIDataGZIP.h file missing in AmazonInsightsSDK.framework causing compile er

Hey guys, I have been trying to setup A/B testing infra with Amazon services.I have added the AmazonInsightsSDK.framework to my xcode project and created implementation file for initializing and recording the view/conversion events.Now when I try to compile my project, xcode is throwing this error, Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64: "_deflate", referenced from: +[AIDataGZIP gzippedData:withCompressionLevel:] in AmazonInsightsSDK(AIDataGZIP.o) "_deflateEnd", referenced from: +[AIDataGZIP gzippedData:withCompressionLevel:] in AmazonInsightsSDK(AIDataGZIP.o) I looked into the SDK and there is no AIDataGZIP file to reference.Can you please help me resolve this issue.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Ross@Amazon avatar image
Ross@Amazon answered
According to your logs it seems the issue is that one of the dependencies for AIDataGZIP.h has not been satisfied. Double check that you have added the SystemConfiguration and libz.dylib frameworks to your project. More information can be found here: https://developer.amazon.com/public/apis/manage/ab-testing/doc/a-b-testing-for-ios#IntegrateSDKSection.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.