question

burkeface avatar image
burkeface asked

onMessage is never called

Trying for two days solid now to get the device to register a message from server. Have successfully registered device on server and got API in and successfully working Have successfully authorised and then posted a successful message to the amazon messaging server Have tried re-syncing, all manner of manifest changes and am using ADMManifest.checkManifestAuthoredProperly(this) which reports no errors Am logging ADMManifest.DEFAULT_MESSAGE_HANDLER_CLASS_NAME which always responds .ADMMessageHandler I can register and unregister happily from the server and it triggers all the correct behaviours which fail if i screw up the Manifest however nothing I do seems to trigger the onMessage(Intent intent)??? Help!!!
amazon device messaging
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Burkeface, What is the HTTP response code you are getting when you are sending the message from your server? Could you please check and let us know?
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.