question

Pedro avatar image
Pedro asked

Better Discovery for Apps

This isn't exactly about the App Distrib Portal, but since I couldnt find a better place, I'm posting here. I think there should be more discovery tools for the Amazon App Store. As a user, I like puzzle games, but I can't easily find and navigate puzzle games. All the games are inside the same category. I want to be able to browse the Puzzle games, see the best ones, new releases, etc. This would be much better for both users and developers.
amazon appstoreshowcase
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Thanks Pedro for the valuable feedback. I will forward it to the right team.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Bipin@Amazon avatar image
Bipin@Amazon answered
Hi, Both the retail Web and the Appstore client have a "Puzzles & Trivia" category .

Pedro avatar image
Pedro answered
Yeah, you're correct. I couldnt find the subcategories of games when I first posted, and thought they didnt exist, but now I could find them easily. I think I was inside new releases or something. Sorry about that, thanks!