question

letsgotowork avatar image
letsgotowork asked

onRegistered not called (Registration state is stale, refreshing state)

I am currently trying to replace GCM with ADM to provide my App in the Amazon App Store. Now I am running into the problem, that onRegistered (or onRegistrationError) is not called automatically. After calling adm.startRegistration(); the logcat prints Registration state is stale, refreshing state and nothing more happens after this.
amazon device messaging
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
You have been facing this trouble due to missing or inappropriate declaration a broadcast receiver to handle the REGISTRATION and RECEIVE intents that ADM sends. You need below receiver declaration in your manifest android:permission="com.amazon.device.messaging.permission.SEND" > Please refer below documentation for more information : https://developer.amazon.com/public/apis/engage/device-messaging/tech-docs/04-integrating-your-app-with-adm#Update%20Your%20App%20Manifest
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.