question

pitup3 avatar image
pitup3 asked

how to unlive/Remove my game from app store

i have done R&D to remove apps from app Store, amazon dont provide developer to do that, so i want to unlive my app ,how to do that, i am not getting any suggestion in forum
amazon appstoreshowcase
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Pitup3, Thank you for writing to us. You need to raise a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with the app withdrawal request with a good reason for withdrawing the app.We will remove your app from Amazon Apps per your request. Please take a moment to review the terms of the Amazon Mobile Apps Distribution Agreement to ensure that this app withdrawal is in compliance. You can access the Distribution Agreement at the bottom of any page in the Amazon Mobile Apps Distribution Portal. We want to encourage you to provide the full selection of your apps on Amazon Apps in order to provide the customers with the broadest selection. The app removal process usually is completed within 10 days. Your Distribution Portal account will remain active, however, you will see the app under the “suppressed” status when the app removal process is completed. We will show your app as “currently unavailable,” also it will no longer show up in search results.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.