question

md9261 avatar image
md9261 asked

GameCircle 2.0 - first impressions?

Pros: Overall, I like the new GUI More GameCircle options (profile, settings, etc.) Cons: Registers slower on startup (less than 1 sec for 1.x, 1-3 secs for 2.0) - this is a problem since the overlay won't load if initiated by user prior to registration Overlay also takes longer to load GUI negative: achievement and high score icons are smaller Overall doesn't seem as well integrated with the Kindle Fire as 1.x Presently, I'm also not getting any achievement and high score toasts (I've reported the issue) during testing. Overall, as it stands now, I see myself using 1.2.2 for the Fire and 2.0 for all other Android devices. It seems that the tight integration with the Fire in v1.x has been sacrificed in the new version for compatibility with other devices.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi John82, Thanks for your feedback. I forwarded your suggestions to the concerned team.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.